Implementation of "Auto-Directed Video Stabilization with Robust L1 Optimal Camera Paths"(link). The algorithm computes L1-norm optimized camera paths composed of constant, linear and parabolic segments inspired from professional camera equipment like tripods and camera dolly. The algorithm is evidently laden with significance for its implementation in several modern video editors and YouTube.
- Extract frames to a directory.
ffmpeg -i test.mp4 frames/out-%05d.jpg
- Change vlfeat and cvx directory paths in
- Change original and output directory for frames in
- Merge frames.
- Wobble suppression
- Mitigate rolling shutter troubles
- Video retargeting
- Saliency tracker(eg. face)
This project is licensed under the GPL v.2 License.